Sentence with word billiard-room. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use billiard-room in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for billiard-room.
- A door, Right, leads to the billiard-room. (8)
- But he dared not ask what was in her mind; and, since that one little talk in the billiard-room, she said nothing to him. (8)
- Come to the billiard-room, both of you! (8)
- He took a despairing look into the billiard-room. (8)
- How long after you left the billiard-room? (8)
- I had a last interview with Father Adam in a billiard-room at the witching hour of dawn, when I administered the brandy. (2)
- I have met him forever at the Bedford; and I knew his face again today the moment he came into the billiard-room. (4)
- The billiard-room door is flung open. (8)
- Yates were in the billiard-room. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for billiard-room. Perhaps also see a sentence for braver and ways to use birch-tree in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use billiard-room in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.