Bittridge in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bittridge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bittridge.
- Bittridge began to laugh. (9)
- Bittridge gave a hoarse laugh. (9)
- Bittridge laughed, as if in amusement at what he had done. (9)
- But Bittridge had apparently no thought of going. (9)
- He did not speak, and Bittridge was forced to notice his silence. (9)
- If it is a merit to treat a fatuous mother with deference, Bittridge had that merit. (9)
- Kenton professed not to know much about the New York theatres, and then Bittridge guessed he must get the clerk to tell him. (9)
- Richard Kenton evanesced into the interior so obviously that Bittridge could not offer to come in. (9)
- The worst of it is that it will be all over town in an hour that Bittridge has made up with us. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bittridge. Perhaps also see a sentence for beheld and ways to use bicycle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bittridge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.