Blathenoy sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use blathenoy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blathenoy.
- Blathenoy dilatingly, advanced, bowed, and opened the siege. (10)
- Blathenoy pushed a small thorn into it, by speaking of Captain Fenellan, and aside, as if sharing him with her. (10)
- Blathenoy resented her unbefitting queenly style. (10)
- Blathenoy vowed blow for blow. (10)
- Blathenoy was about to mount. (10)
- Blathenoy was in the hotel, and would certainly receive and amuse Nesta for any length of time. (10)
- Blathenoy, wife of the great bill-broker: ladies of Wrensham and about. (10)
- Blathenoy: she begged Captain Dartrey, in double underlinings of her brief words, to mount the stairs. (10)
- But Victor knew that Blathenoy needed him and feared him. (10)
- Certainly a man like Jacob Blathenoy was a mouthful for any woman: and he had bought his wife, he deserved no pity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blathenoy. Perhaps also see a sentence for burial and ways to use blast in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blathenoy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.