Blazed example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use blazed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blazed.
- A goal gloriously illumined blazed on her from the distance. (10)
- An icy wind had fanned the flames till they blazed higher and higher, threatening her destruction. (5)
- In her mind it blazed fiendlike, and the man who forgave it rose a step or two on the sublime. (10)
- Libby, on whom her eyes blazed their contempt and wonder. (9)
- She struck a match; they caught fire and blazed. (8)
- The gunboats, however, blazed away at set intervals all night long, just to make the enemy uncomfortable and break him of his rest. (7)
- The smouldering jealousy and suspicion of months blazed up within him. (8)
- The windy beacon-fire of a chance blazed at the rapid rolling of her carriage-wheels, and sank to stifling smoke at any petty obstruction. (10)
- Then once more his anger blazed. (8)
- What though his name blazed on a shop-front? (10)
- Why, then I maintain that the magnanimity of Beer would have blazed effulgent on the spot: there would have been louder laughter and fraternal greetings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blazed. Perhaps also see a sentence for bearer and ways to use bloomed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blazed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.