A sentence using the word blessings. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use blessings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blessings.
- And he then asked, did she not feel grateful to a bountiful Providence that had showered down so many blessings upon her head? (6)
- Every possibility of good was before me, and the first of blessings secured, in obtaining her promises of faith and correspondence. (4)
- I accepted his beautiful work as ignorantly as I did my other blessings. (9)
- If we drink it together, blessings on the day! (10)
- It was a heartiness, and a warmth, and a sincerity which Anne delighted in the more, from the sad want of such blessings at home. (4)
- Joy and blessings unto all! (10)
- Knightley, he set off, with all the grateful blessings that she could utter for her friend and herself. (4)
- She required, since she suffered, the positive of events or blessings to kindle her glow. (10)
- She would certainly have risen to their blessings if she could, but she did not want to lessen theirs. (4)
- The smoke of cottages rose straight; wisps of mist were wandering about the valley, and the songs of birds dropping like blessings. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blessings. Perhaps also see a sentence for brothers and ways to use blaize in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blessings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.