Sentence using the word blinding. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use blinding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blinding.
- All the overpowering, blinding, bewildering, first effects of strong surprise were over with her. (4)
- But the blinding curtain rekindled the thought that the line he had taken could not but be the desperation of a lover abandoned. (10)
- He felt as if pushed over the edge of the world, with feet on space, and head in some blinding cloud. (8)
- Jenna received a blinding slap across the eyes. (10)
- The sweet, keen breeze made me shiver, and the northern sky, from which my blinding southern sun was blazing, was as hard as sapphire. (9)
- They had reached the pass at last, and the unchecked sunlight was streaming down with a blinding glare. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blinding. Perhaps also see a sentence for benevolently and ways to use blasted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blinding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.