Blocks sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use blocks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blocks.
- But here you see how a merciful Providence blocks your way all along. (9)
- Let them paint, and carve blocks, and sing. (10)
- Many a winter had loosened the different blocks, and bordered them with yellow edges. (5)
- Opposition to him, was comparable to the stand of blocks of timber before flame. (10)
- The great thumps became varied by musketry volleys, that were like blocks of rockboulder tumbled in the roll of a mountain torrent. (10)
- The thundering torrent stilled their sensations: and the water, making battle against great blocks of porphyry and granite, caught their thoughts. (10)
- They did not sit in blocks. (10)
- They had to walk up four blocks and then half a block across before they came to the indistinctive brownstone house where the Dryfooses lived. (9)
- They strove to understand why the field was marked with blocks of men who made a plume of vapour here, and hurried thither. (10)
- When he smiled his cheeks formed two hard red blocks, his trim moustache stood out, and many little wrinkles ran from his light eyes. (8)
- Within the ramparts a few blocks of houses, a long row of barracks, and a church, figure, with what countenance they may, as the town. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blocks. Perhaps also see a sentence for builders and ways to use bless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blocks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.