Blooming sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use blooming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blooming.
- A touch of scarlet silk round the neck gave him bloom, and better than that, the blooming consciousness of it. (10)
- It is by contrast blooming life. (10)
- Nesta was of the blooming earth. (10)
- She had decision, and a worthy bearing, and a marvellously blooming aspect, and a brain that worked withal. (10)
- That tree stands for Death blooming. (10)
- That was an evening of rare beauty, and warm enough already for an early chafer to go blooming in the dusk. (8)
- The White Rose had rested at Laach, and was blooming again. (10)
- This blooming young person was regaling on dewberries. (10)
- Verily she was original; and a grey original should seem remarkable above a blooming blonde. (10)
- Willoughby was expansive, a blooming one, born to look down upon a tributary world, and to exult in being looked to. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blooming. Perhaps also see a sentence for burials and ways to use blame in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blooming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.