Use blossoms in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use blossoms in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blossoms.
- And Lennan waited, his eyes fixed on those blossoms so like to little blue butterflies and strange-hued crickets, tethered to the pale green stems. (8)
- And above him, and around, the blossoms, more living, more moonlit than ever, seemed to glow and breathe. (8)
- I am not fond of nettles or thistles, or heath blossoms. (4)
- I think that would interest them very much, and I shall not mind their plucking my Barmecide blossoms, and carrying them home by the armfuls. (9)
- Michael Mont was whirling his arms above him; she could see them dashing at his head; then waving at the moonlit blossoms of the acacia. (8)
- Not only his blossoms withered, his being seemed to draw in its shoots and twigs. (10)
- The blossoms fell, he flung his arms around her, and kissed her on the lips. (8)
- The blossoms seemed to be rising at him through the darkness; as though putting up their faces to be kissed. (8)
- The Colonel put his nose to blossoms here and there, but they had little scent, as if they knew that the season was already over. (8)
- The fragrance of the bruised blossoms remained clinging to the air. (8)
- The seeds of mignonette rained on his neck, and as she let the blossoms fall, their perfume fanned his face. (8)
- Why not be satisfied by a sniff at the blossoms? (10)
- Wistaria and early roses, clustering in, had but the ghost of color on their blossoms. (8)
- With the scent of sap, and the song of birds, and the bursting of the blossoms, it would have been unbearable! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blossoms. Perhaps also see a sentence for barrister and ways to use blistered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blossoms in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.