How to use blur in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use blur in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for blur.
- He comported himself with absolute, with kindly deference to the lady whose more than vital spark he let the gossips puff at and blur. (10)
- His feet, knees, whole figure came into sight, his face just a dim blur. (8)
- The pale blur of her stretched-down arm and face did not stir; he moved the chair, and noiselessly mounted it. (8)
- The white blur of her new boudoir cap suddenly impinged on his consciousness. (8)
- There was no light anywhere, nor any shifting blur of white at her window below. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for blur. Perhaps also see a sentence for bitter and ways to use blighter in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use blur in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.