How do you use bly in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bly.
- Excuse me, Mr Bly, I must away. (8)
- Excuse me, Mr Bly, I think Nature got hold of that before you. (8)
- Mr Bly is a dodderer. (8)
- The more I see of Mr Bly, the more wise I think him. (8)
- What does Mr Bly say to it? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bly. Perhaps also see a sentence for billiard-room and ways to use blink in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.