Use the word boardman in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use boardman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for boardman.
- Boardman appeared shocked, and yet somewhat amused; he made a soft low sibilation between his teeth. (9)
- Boardman grinned, with sparkling eyes. (9)
- Boardman lifted his head nervously from the pillow. (9)
- Boardman put himself in charge of Mavering, and took him into the smoking car. (9)
- Boardman was off on the press boat. (9)
- Boardman, or whether she was again trying to punish Mr: Mavering for something, and, if so, what it was. (9)
- He left them when they went into the library after supper, and a little later Dan and Eunice left Boardman in charge of Minnie there. (9)
- He saw a man pass the door of the restaurant who looked exactly like Boardman as he glanced in. (9)
- Mavering looked up at the sound Boardman made in refolding the letter. (9)
- Pasmer, implying, in flattery of Mavering, that Boardman might be glad of the distinction; and now Boardman looked as if he were not. (9)
- So Boardman had to proceed upon a partial knowledge of the facts. (9)
- The bridegroom, with his best man, in whom his few acquaintances there recognised Boardman with some surprise, came over the chancel from one side. (9)
- Their efforts were so successful that he revived sufficiently to drive them out of his room, and make them go and show Boardman to his. (9)
- Was it a bondage, a scrape, as Boardman called it? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for boardman. Perhaps also see a sentence for brick and ways to use booty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use boardman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.