Sentence with word boards. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use boards in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for boards.
- And, indeed, presently, a couple began sawing up and down over the polished boards, in the apologetic manner peculiar to hotel guests. (8)
- Even at the Boards they avoided talking to him, he had noticed for a long time. (8)
- Fleetwood read the name of the family of Meek on several boards at the head of the graves. (10)
- He casts his eyes curiously upon the ruin and sees a dead body half buried in boards and timbers. (1)
- He had retired from his firm, and now only sat on the Boards of several companies. (8)
- Here in this confusion of timbers and boards is the sole universe. (1)
- I would accept a part, and step on the boards within a week, and be certain to succeed. (10)
- Nor was it displeasing to him to evince that he was unaccustomed to bare boards. (10)
- The audience, packed into an enclosure of high boards, sweltered under the burning sun. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for boards. Perhaps also see a sentence for branch and ways to use bouthoin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use boards in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.