Bodily in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bodily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bodily.
- And we have a monition within, that a course of spiritual enjoyment will rouse the call for bodily refreshment. (10)
- At Joyfields, bodily existence was a kind of perpetual skirmish, a sort of grudged accompaniment to a state of soul. (8)
- Excited to guess and guess, Beauchamp swept on to speculations of a madness that seized him bodily at last. (10)
- He was returning to the feelings and companionship that he knew were the most deeply satisfying spiritually and bodily he would ever have. (8)
- His fame has sunk; his bodily girth has sensibly increased. (10)
- The spiritual and bodily doctors agreed that occasion altered and necessity justified certain acts. (10)
- The vivid idea of her was a phantom presence, and cold, assuring him that the bodily Diana was absent. (10)
- Those who came aboard at Rochester failed to lighten the spiritual gloom, and presently they sank into the common bodily wretchedness. (9)
- Women have a subtler language than ours: the veil pertains to them morally as bodily, and they see clearer through it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bodily. Perhaps also see a sentence for belonged and ways to use bowing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bodily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.