Sentence with word boers. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use boers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for boers.
- And did he think these Boers were really going to resist? (8)
- Aunt Juley supposed their Yeomanry would be very busy now, guarding the coast, though of course the Boers had no ships. (8)
- He distinctly heard the Boers sympathised with, the British Government blamed. (8)
- Radical youth, on the other hand, a small but perhaps more vocal body, was for stopping the war and giving the Boers autonomy. (8)
- The Boers are much the weaker. (8)
- These Boers were a grasping lot! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for boers. Perhaps also see a sentence for branch and ways to use bouthoin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use boers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.