Examples of bones sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bones in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bones.
- A man could not sell the bones, because he could not sell the ghosts, of his kindred. (9)
- Anton pressed a hand at his ankle and made him wince, but the bones were sound, leg and hip not worse than badly bruised. (10)
- Captain Cumnock stooped to their verdict on themselves, with marvel at the quantity of flesh they managed to put on their bones from such dieting. (10)
- He left mere bones on the table. (10)
- His master called to know if there were broken bones, as if he could stop for nothing else. (10)
- Practical dogs are for bones, horses for corn. (10)
- Putting two and two together, she felt within her bones that they were thinking of the little model. (8)
- That dog leaves his bones all over the place. (8)
- The delicate thing had not picked his bones: Patrick admitted it; he had seen his brother hale and stout not long back. (10)
- The other occasion on which he packed was one evening, when not only Boleskey, but Rozsi herself had picked chicken bones with her fingers. (8)
- The streak of lightning had flashed its clear uncanny gleam on bare bones with grinning spaces between, the disguising flesh was gone…. (8)
- Very well, he puts himself hors de combat to save his bones. (10)
- William Bones, mariner, or of the awful blind Pew with his tapping staff, runs through the volume as the dominant motive. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bones. Perhaps also see a sentence for bore and ways to use bolts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bones in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.