Border sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use border in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for border.
- A hut full of recent grass-cuttings, on the border of a sloping wood, sheltered them. (10)
- And almost at once he saw the yew-hedge at the border of some bright green turf, and a pigeon-house, high on its pole, painted cream-white. (8)
- And close to the border trees are the quiet, milk-white sheep, in congregation, escaping from noon heat. (8)
- Beside Kiomi she was like a rich meadow on the border of the heaths. (10)
- He could have seen the inviting consciousness, but he was absurdly watchful lest the flying sprays of border trees should strike her. (10)
- Perhaps it was a solemn farce enacted by pranking existences that throng the shadows lying along the border of another world. (1)
- Pericles was audibly careful to avoid the border regiments. (10)
- She acted according to her oath, in the teeth of his men two feet across the border. (10)
- She descended upon a sheltered pathway running along a ditch, the border of pastures where cattle cropped, raised heads, and resumed their one comforting occupation. (10)
- Stockings were still wanting, but by a mutual concession of her shoe-tops and the border of her skirt, they were almost eliminated from the problem. (9)
- The whole of her, with her fragrance, seemed pressed to his face in the touch of that lawn border, roughened by little white stars. (8)
- Vittoria stood at the border of the wood, leaving the two men to their work. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for border. Perhaps also see a sentence for builders and ways to use boards in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use border in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.