Sentences with borders. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use borders in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for borders.
- By that time the fog had lifted; she saw the sky on the borders of milky cloudfolds. (10)
- Colesworth, who was no longer in the resemblance of a gaping oyster on the borders of the ebb. (10)
- Kirby purchased a mine in Carinthia, on the borders of Styria, and worked it himself. (10)
- Much of the wild sweetness of Spring still clung to the high moor borders of Monkland on the early morning of the wedding day. (8)
- Regularly every week-day she headed the war now rageing between Olmer and Addicotes, on the borders of the estates. (10)
- Sunrise to right, sunset leftward, the borders of the grounds held both flaming horizons. (10)
- The example will show that she touched the borders of delirium. (10)
- Toward mid-day Rose beckoned to him, and led him out across the lawn into the park, and along the borders of the stream. (10)
- Words painfully hovering along the borders of plain speech had been communicated to him, filling him with moody imaginings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for borders. Perhaps also see a sentence for blood and ways to use bouthoin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use borders in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.