Bored sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bored in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bored.
- Besides, she listened very respectfully, and with no signs of being bored. (9)
- But he began to be bored. (8)
- But since he had the faculty of not being bored with his own society, this did not worry him. (8)
- He was coming down from his last recall; and at sight of her his look of bored contempt vanished; lifting her hand, he kissed it. (8)
- He was not bored because he would not be. (9)
- Lowell was also a Swedenborgian; but I do not think he was interested in it, and I suspect that all religious formulations bored him. (9)
- Poor little woman, perhaps she was thirsty, certainly she was bored, for Flippard was a wit. (8)
- She saw him at once, over by the piano, with his short, square companion, listening to a voluble lady, and looking very bored and restless. (8)
- The car raised no dust, but bored swiftly on, searching out the road with its lamps. (8)
- The cure was long and obstinate, and Winton badly bored. (8)
- The ladies felt that he had bored their ears with hot iron pins. (10)
- The man looked bewildered and bored, with something of desperation in his troubled eye, and his wife looked tired and disheartened. (9)
- The more he struggled to get away from these eyes, the more they bored and burned into him. (8)
- We had seen and done all the things that they were doing, and it presently bored us to chaperon them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bored. Perhaps also see a sentence for burlesqued and ways to use bother in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bored in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.