How to use bothered in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bothered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bothered.
- A portly old gentleman bothered about luggage appeared on the landing. (10)
- An impassioned Caledonian has a little bothered me. (10)
- Certain phrases had bothered him. (10)
- Enough of this matter, friend Nevil; but sometimes a friend must allow himself to be bothered. (10)
- He bothered my head off. (10)
- He felt that pain too, which often bothered him now, a little dragging at his left side. (8)
- I apologized yesterday for troubling him so often for stamps, and said that I supposed he was much more bothered in the season. (9)
- No sting of the sort had bothered him, he called to mind, on board the Channel boat-nothing to speak of. (10)
- The fellow had bothered the world, but the world without him would be heavy matter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bothered. Perhaps also see a sentence for blanks and ways to use borrow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bothered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.