How do you use bottled in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bottled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bottled.
- Each section, in the vineyard of its own choosing, grew and culled and pressed and bottled the grapes of a pet sea-air. (8)
- He said, that old gentlemen were bottled vapours, and it was good for them to uncork them periodically. (10)
- I keep my honour intact, like a bottled cordial; my unfailing comfort in adversity! (10)
- Life was not worth living, if it was to be all bottled up like this. (8)
- There is champagne, I know, and bottled ale. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bottled. Perhaps also see a sentence for bianca and ways to use bosengate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bottled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.