Sentences using the word bounding. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bounding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bounding.
- Before her shrieks could bring succour, Luigi was bounding across the court with the letter in his possession. (10)
- Bobbing and bounding upon the spring cushions, silent, swaying to each motion of their chariot, old Jolyon watched them drive away under the sunlight. (8)
- Close upon that, Kit Ines came bounding to the parlour window; he spied and stared. (10)
- Crossjay ranged ahead and picked flowers, bounding back to show them. (10)
- He saw the country at the foot of the hills to the bounding Rhine gleam, quiver, extinguished. (10)
- His end was a derision because the animal in him ran him unchained and bounding to it. (10)
- I went bounding like a ball. (10)
- Just then Toddles came bounding up against his sister. (8)
- That is the thing to set an audience bounding and quirking. (10)
- The log dragged bounding and twirling, rattling its chains; the crowd along the ridge, forbidden to cheer, watching it with intense repression of the roar. (10)
- The stroke of Then and Now rang in his breast like a bell instead of a bounding heart. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bounding. Perhaps also see a sentence for beset and ways to use boughs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bounding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.