Sentences for bourgeois. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bourgeois in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bourgeois.
- As for discipline, what do you aristocrats, or bourgeois know of discipline? (8)
- He was an artist, and he had always been a bohemian, but at heart he was philistine and bourgeois. (9)
- March pretended to prefer a table full of Germans, who were unmistakably bourgeois, and yet of intellectual effect. (9)
- Say that an organ is a despotism, just as your piano is the Constitutional bourgeois. (10)
- We other vagabonds, we are exploited by the bourgeois. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bourgeois. Perhaps also see a sentence for baffle and ways to use both in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bourgeois in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.