Bracing example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bracing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bracing.
- Fenellan gathered himself together; he sipped, and relaxed his bracing. (10)
- Fiske continued, bracing her shoulders. (10)
- His laughter and his talk sung about her and dispersed the fiction; he was the very sea-wind for bracing unstrung nerves. (10)
- His wife had followed him out under the porch, and stood bracing her supple body clothed in lilac linen. (8)
- Sea-air nor mountain-air is half so bracing. (10)
- She stood long looking down, as if trying to see the future in her dim flower-beds; then, bracing herself, hurried to the house. (8)
- Soon the shrewd physical bracing, acting momentarily on my brain, relaxed; the fitful illumination ceased: all ideas faded out-clung about my beaten body-fled. (10)
- The air is bracing, but my liver is out of order, and I shall be glad enough to get back to town. (8)
- The air of the Cambridge that I knew was sufficiently cool to be bracing, but what was of good import in me flourished in it. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bracing. Perhaps also see a sentence for bed-rail and ways to use brought in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bracing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.