Sentences with brailstone in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use brailstone in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brailstone.
- Abrane, Chummy Potts, Brailstone, little Corby, were brighter comrades. (10)
- Brailstone has a drive of a couple of miles. (10)
- Brailstone took his lesson and departed, to spy at them from other boxes and heave an inflated shirt-front. (10)
- But Lord Brailstone accused them of the worse unkindness to a venerable Old Brown Sherry, in attributing a Madeira flavour to it. (10)
- Jealousy of a man like Brailstone, however infatuated the man, was too foolish. (10)
- Kirby-Levellier, in her house, has denied Lord Brailstone admission at her door, we can affirm. (10)
- Lord Brailstone, spokesman of the welcoming party, expressed comic regrets that they had not an interpreter with them. (10)
- Lord Fleetwood, Lord Brailstone, and Lord Simon Pitscrew were the whips. (10)
- Pity another of your wounded: Brailstone has been hard hit at the tables. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brailstone. Perhaps also see a sentence for bluebells and ways to use breadth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brailstone in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.