How to use brambles in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use brambles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brambles.
- A moment later he had emerged from the forest into a small, open space, mostly upgrown to brambles. (1)
- A wren warbles, and flits through the lank drenched brambles; hill-side opens green; elsewhere is mist, everywhere expectancy. (10)
- Hidden in hollows and behind clumps of rank brambles were large tents, dimly lighted with candles, but looking comfortable. (7)
- The fields, as was the Southern fashion at that period of the war, were uncultivated and overgrown with brambles. (7)
- They had a long talk, sitting above an old chalk-pit grown over with brambles and goosepenny. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brambles. Perhaps also see a sentence for blandish and ways to use breaths in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brambles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.