Sentences with bravely in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bravely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bravely.
- Alice clutched her mother bravely. (10)
- But he, on his side, had given absolution to his men, and they bravely held the staircase. (2)
- Captain Bulsted had left him bravely attempting to quench the flames after the explosion of fireworks. (10)
- For the sake of him she loved, she had swallowed a nauseous cup bravely. (10)
- He grasped his mother, and struggled bravely against the wind and current until he laid her on the beach at the foot of the cliff. (5)
- It is certain that at the end of five years after the disappointment which she met so bravely, she was still unmarried. (9)
- Now I can plant my foot bravely: Oh, Barto, my shoemaker! (10)
- She bravely took the rough with the smooth, never lost the power of enjoying herself, and grew in sympathy with the hardships of others. (8)
- The course of folly must be bravely taken, if taken at all: Disguise degraded her to the reptiles. (10)
- The same red-shaded lights fell on her arms and shoulders, the same flowers of green and yellow grew bravely in the same blue vases. (8)
- They bravely followed their general, and one, the Marquis Corbetta, was wounded in the leg; the other, Count Esengrini, had his horse shot under him. (10)
- Why did not Evan bravely march away? (10)
- Your life was a hard one, but you have borne the burden bravely. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bravely. Perhaps also see a sentence for blown and ways to use brightening in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bravely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.