How do you use brayton in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use brayton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brayton.
- Brayton lay upon his stomach on the floor, dead. (1)
- Brayton lifted his right foot free of the floor to step backward. (1)
- Brayton rose to his feet and prepared to back softly away from the snake, without disturbing it if possible, and through the door. (1)
- Brayton was not greatly affected. (1)
- Brayton, half-risen, was staring intently into the obscurity beneath the bed, where the points of light shone with, it seemed to him, an added fire. (1)
- The reptile was of a species with which Brayton was unfamiliar. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brayton. Perhaps also see a sentence for bid and ways to use browny in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brayton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.