A sentence using the word breakfasted. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use breakfasted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for breakfasted.
- And have you breakfasted? (10)
- At eight he had breakfasted with Noel, before she went off to her hospital, whence she would return at eight in the evening. (8)
- Both, having breakfasted, were now smoking. (1)
- Fanny answered for their having breakfasted and being quite ready in half an hour. (4)
- He breakfasted alone in the room where they had danced. (8)
- He equally decided that it would be absurd; so we breakfasted deliberately, and then walked to the station, reasoning of many things as usual. (9)
- He is to have breakfasted and be gone by half-past nine. (4)
- He slept on a chair, breakfasted, and was off before eight. (10)
- Her husband had breakfasted and gone. (8)
- Orson admitted, as if to imply that having breakfasted some other morning might be supposed to serve the purpose. (9)
- She busied herself in her room, arranging for her departure, so that no minutes might be lost after her father had breakfasted and dressed. (10)
- They breakfasted together the next morning on friendly terms. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for breakfasted. Perhaps also see a sentence for brooch and ways to use brother in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use breakfasted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.