Breaths sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use breaths in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for breaths.
- A joyless dimple hung in one pale cheek, and she drew long even breaths. (10)
- But what slices of sunlight, what breaths of clean air, have been let in! (2)
- Gyp, crisping her fingers on the reins, drew-in deep breaths. (8)
- He began passing his handkerchief over his face and hands, taking deep breaths to give him steadiness. (8)
- He stopped now and then, and took deep breaths, expanding the nostrils of his straight nose. (8)
- It was still sleeping, drawing its tiny breaths peacefully, little dog-shivers passing every now and then over its face. (8)
- She could hear him drawing long, sobbing breaths, and, in the midst of her lassitude and hopelessness, a sort of pity stirred her. (8)
- Their nurses breathed above them in their cradles something that, inhaled into their systems, ever afterwards prevented them from taking good, clear breaths. (8)
- When alone, Emilia wondered why she kept taking long breaths, and tried to correct herself: but the heart laboured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for breaths. Perhaps also see a sentence for buccaneer and ways to use brightly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use breaths in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.