Bred sentence example. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bred in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bred.
- Adrian, very much amused, assured her that he was born and bred there. (10)
- And all this by such a man as General Tilney, so polite, so well bred, and heretofore so particularly fond of her! (4)
- At Hartfield, you have had very good specimens of well educated, well bred men. (4)
- Better that it should not have consented to motion, and have held stubbornly to all ancestral ways, than have bred that anachronic spectre. (10)
- But is a man to be lost because he is bred and born with a weak character? (8)
- Endymion watched the sheep that bred that mutton! (10)
- He quoted a distinguished Tory orator, to the effect, that any lengthened term of peace bred maggots in the heads of the people. (10)
- He was good, obedient, humane; he was generous, exquisitely bred; he brought her peace, and he had been warned. (10)
- Is she in any degree commonly well bred? (10)
- It professed undaunted honesty, and operated in the fashion of the worms bred of decay. (10)
- It was I who bred you and surrounded you with evil! (8)
- These affairs always mount up to a climax, unless people are very well bred. (10)
- Who cared what season held in its arms this land that had bred them all! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bred. Perhaps also see a sentence for bud and ways to use brunt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bred in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.