A sentence for the word brentshaw. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use brentshaw in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brentshaw.
- Brentshaw could not clearly make out. (1)
- Brentshaw previously been made aware of the conditions under which he was to succeed to the Gilson estate he would indubitably have declined the responsibility. (1)
- Brentshaw was equal to the emergency. (1)
- Brentshaw was victorious all along the line. (1)
- Brentshaw, somewhat touched, it may well be, by the empty compliment of the bequest, repaired to The Tree to pluck the fruit thereof. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brentshaw. Perhaps also see a sentence for brazen and ways to use break in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brentshaw in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.