Use the word brethren in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use brethren in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brethren.
- Chorus of shouts from the divining brethren. (10)
- He not only endured, but did many things for the weaker brethren, which were amusing enough to one in the secret of his inward revolt. (9)
- In all these journeyings to and fro, many silent fathers and brethren fell in our way. (2)
- There will be something in the words about the dew of Hermon, and how goodly it is to see brethren dwelling together in unity. (2)
- We are not going to be the woman Warwick without a stir, my brethren. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brethren. Perhaps also see a sentence for brides and ways to use brushing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brethren in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.