Sentences with brevity. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use brevity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brevity.
- An old friend in the reader of the letter would need no excuse for its jerky brevity. (10)
- But they made a visit of decorous brevity, and Kendricks did not come again. (9)
- Count the amount that makes for each word of a letter a marvel of brevity, considering the purport! (10)
- He was a rival of Arthur Adister for military brevity. (10)
- Her brevity influenced him to speak to the point. (10)
- Her play at brevity had certainly been foiled. (10)
- She answered with equal indifference and brevity, and the others said no more. (4)
- The severity was in the brevity. (10)
- To aim at succinctness and brevity merely, as some teach, is to practice a kind of quackery almost as offensive as the charlatanry of rhetoric. (9)
- True, it might be laid to the account of telegraphic brevity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brevity. Perhaps also see a sentence for blood and ways to use brilliancy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brevity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.