Examples of bridges sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bridges in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bridges.
- But he had burned his ships, blown up his bridges; retreat could not be thought of. (10)
- Emilia found herself on one of the bridges, thinking of this aspect. (10)
- One of the bridges was in sight She yearned for the solitude of the wharf beside it, and hurried to the steps. (10)
- The chateau stood square at a branch of the river, tossing three light bridges of pretty woodwork to park and garden. (10)
- The stream is spanned by many bridges, and bridges cannot well be unpicturesque, especially if they have statues to help them out. (9)
- There are few prettier things than Carlsbad by night from one of the many bridges which span the Tepl in its course through the town. (9)
- They crossed one of the garden bridges to intercept her. (10)
- They have blown up the Rovigo and Boara fortresses, have destroyed the tete-de-pont on the Adige, and burnt all bridges. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bridges. Perhaps also see a sentence for bottled and ways to use brosey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bridges in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.