How to use briefly in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use briefly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for briefly.
- Briefly telling her to wait, he pursued them. (10)
- But he stated such matter-of-course briefly. (10)
- Evan thanked him briefly, but declined, and paced on with his head bent. (10)
- He was briefly informed that he disturbed her peace. (10)
- Lapham made their guest welcome, and the Colonel showed him to his room, briefly assuring himself that there was nothing wanting there. (9)
- She begged him briefly not to come until after the funeral, and proposed to give him good reasons for her request at their meeting. (10)
- She had, briefly, a certain control of herself. (10)
- She studied it very briefly, and then, after a questioning look, offered it back to me. (9)
- The drouth and heat, which they had briefly escaped during their sojourn in Canada, brooded sovereign upon the tiresome landscape. (9)
- These being absent, evidently non-existent, it seemed sufficient for the present, after the fashion of the young gentleman, to capitulate the few material matters briefly. (10)
- These causes must be stated, though briefly. (4)
- They pressed hands at parting, firmly and briefly, not for the ordinary dactylology of lovers, but in sign of the treaty of amity. (10)
- They spoke briefly together, making use of notes and tracings on paper. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for briefly. Perhaps also see a sentence for blanks and ways to use bringing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use briefly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.