Sentences with brigade in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use brigade in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brigade.
- A dozen staff officers were riding to the various brigade and regimental commanders, who had remounted. (1)
- A young lieutenant of the thirtieth infantry regiment of the Pisa brigade took his place opposite, and we were soon engaged in conversation. (10)
- As he came opposite his division and brigade commanders at the road-side he saluted mechanically and was about to pass on. (1)
- I was an officer of the staff of a Federal brigade. (7)
- I was on the staff of Colonel McConnell, who commanded an infantry brigade in the absence of its regular commander. (7)
- Obviously, too, our brigade of observation would be among the last to have a hand in it. (7)
- The brigade was formed in four battalions, two in front and two in rear. (7)
- The brigade was in camp, with headquarters in a grove of immense trees. (1)
- The attack, which was made upon an unknown position and across unfamiliar ground, was led by our brigade. (1)
- The battered brigade away to the rear pulled itself together. (7)
- Unable to find my brigade, I reported to General Thomas, who directed me to remain with him. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brigade. Perhaps also see a sentence for blushing and ways to use brute in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brigade in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.