Sentences with briskly in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use briskly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for briskly.
- He also wished to speak a few words to her, and stepped forward briskly. (10)
- He dismissed the feline instinct to prolong our torture, and delivered himself briskly. (10)
- He left the garden briskly, as to the legs, and reluctantly. (10)
- He stood a moment, wondering if he should turn to right or left, then briskly crossed the street. (8)
- I returned for Modestine, pushed her briskly forward, and, after a sharp ascent of twenty minutes, reached the edge of a plateau. (2)
- Jonathan entering briskly with the bill, fell back a step, in alarm. (10)
- Lady Charlotte turned away from her briskly. (10)
- Our sharp Monmouth air provokes her to walk briskly when she is out, and the exercise has once or twice given colour to her cheeks. (10)
- Rumford, very briskly and thankfully. (10)
- The talk ran on briskly through the dinner. (9)
- Then another Welsh gentleman briskly and emphatically stated his opinion, that the attribution of Madeira flavour to it was a compliment. (10)
- They are more or less fire-proof, slow-burning, or briskly combustible, like the dwellings they have devastated. (9)
- They passed briskly down Pulteney Street, and through Laura Place, without the exchange of many words. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for briskly. Perhaps also see a sentence for boasted and ways to use brambles in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use briskly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.