Use the word brooded in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use brooded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brooded.
- Again the night brooded, in the silent tops of the trees, in the more silent depths of the water. (8)
- But the more he brooded and the further he walked the hungrier he naturally became. (8)
- Clara brooded on those two until they seemed heroic. (10)
- Gyp could never be self-confident for long; over her most victorious moments brooded the shadow of distrust. (8)
- How far I should blame myself for this, I stopped not to consider; but brooded over the fact in a melancholy and discontented mood. (6)
- Over her anxiety brooded a darkness, compounded of vague growing fears. (8)
- She brooded earnestly over what dress she should put on. (8)
- She thought so decisively, felt so shrinkingly; spoke so flatly, brooded so softly! (10)
- So Soames brooded, threading his way on. (8)
- The drouth and heat, which they had briefly escaped during their sojourn in Canada, brooded sovereign upon the tiresome landscape. (9)
- Their spirits were low, for the terrible spell of the great heat brooded upon them. (9)
- There was around her thoughts the same breathless darkness that brooded over this night. (8)
- Thus suddenly deserted, the Colonel brooded, drumming on the little table. (8)
- Truly peace brooded over that garden. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brooded. Perhaps also see a sentence for brightening and ways to use brevity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brooded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.