Sentences with brother-in-law. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use brother-in-law in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brother-in-law.
- Alone with Val after dinner, he sipped port deferentially and answered the advances of this new-found brother-in-law. (8)
- Cecilia, who often worried over the relations between her sister and her brother-in-law, suddenly felt how fitting and symbolical this was. (8)
- He had a sister and a brother-in-law and a nephew. (9)
- He informed her that his sister and the doctor had driven out to meet Captain Gambier; his brother-in-law was alone upstairs. (10)
- It was like his brother-in-law to make much of little! (8)
- Norris, a friend of her brother-in-law, with scarcely any private fortune, and Miss Frances fared yet worse. (4)
- On the steps of the door where his horse stood saddled, he met Wilfrid, and from this promised brother-in-law received matter for the challenge. (10)
- Send your brother-in-law in it. (10)
- The rich brother-in-law near Bristol was the pride of the alliance, and his place and his carriages were the pride of him. (4)
- To Cecilia her brother-in-law always seemed an amiable and more or less pathetic figure. (8)
- Two years passed in attendance on the astute brother-in-law, to whom Fortune now beckoned to come to her and gather his laurels from the pig-tails. (10)
- Your brother-in-law told me how interested you all were in her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brother-in-law. Perhaps also see a sentence for blinded and ways to use brighton in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brother-in-law in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.