Sentences for browny. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use browny in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for browny.
- And next day there was a murmur of letters passing between Matey and Browny regularly, little Collett for postman. (10)
- Browny was allowed place a little foremost, and she guessed not wherefore, in her flattered emulation. (10)
- Browny was queen of the old school-time-enclosed it in her name; and that sphere enclosed her, not excluding him. (10)
- Day by day she surpassed the wondrous Browny of old days. (10)
- For he was well enough aware that the old days when Browny imagined him a hero, in drinking his praises of a brighter, were drowned. (10)
- Had he ever known the veritable passion after Browny sank from his ken? (10)
- She had the volubility of the mettled Browny of old, and was lectured. (10)
- She was not expected to faint, only she stood for the foreign Aminta more than for their familiar Browny in his presence. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for browny. Perhaps also see a sentence for baleful and ways to use bridle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use browny in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.