Sentence with word brushing. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use brushing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brushing.
- Brushing his hair with his great ebony brushes, and dabbing his forehead with eau de Cologne, he mused. (8)
- Brushing some spikes of furze off my hands, I prepared for it. (10)
- Dressed only in a loose blue wrapper, she was brushing her dark hair before the glass. (8)
- From sheer dread of going back before he came, she let her hair fall, though it was quite smooth and tidy, and began brushing it. (8)
- He was wet through, dripping; so wet that the mere brushing against him made her skin feel moist through its thin coverings. (8)
- His wife went on brushing her hair under the light which shone on her polished elbows. (8)
- I stammered, I reddened, I longed to be up in my room brushing and curling my hair, and was ready to curtsey to everybody. (10)
- In the meadow beyond a cow was brushing against the hedge. (8)
- Late that night, when she had finished brushing her hair, she opened her window and stepped out on to the verandah. (8)
- She begins again brushing her hair, then stops, and taking a packet of letters from a drawer of her dressing-table, reads. (8)
- She was brushing her hair, and turned to him with strange fierceness. (8)
- Sweet-fern in patches broke their mass here and there, and exhaled its wild perfume to the foot or skirt brushing through it. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brushing. Perhaps also see a sentence for bourgeois and ways to use brooding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brushing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.