Sentences with buds in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use buds in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for buds.
- Do you object to the ivy buds looking so very much like snipped woollen rags? (9)
- From this emotion, which filled heart and mind, a glowing wealth of other feelings had blossomed like buds upon a rosebush. (5)
- On the dark unstirring trees innumerable flowers and buds all soft and blurred were being bewitched to life by the creeping moonlight. (8)
- She held in her left hand a bunch of buds and blown cups of the pale purple meadow-crocus. (10)
- The moon hung over branches, some that showed young buds, some still bare. (10)
- The wind rustled the buds; the stars, one moment bright as diamonds, vanished the next. (8)
- There it was, nineteen, in white figures on the leaf-green railings, under the small green lilac buds; yes, and their almond-blossom was out, too! (8)
- They are anti-climax, recoil, cross-current; morally, they are repentance, penance; imagerially, the frozen North on the young brown buds bursting to green. (10)
- When you can forget the buds, there are a great many things to make you happy. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for buds. Perhaps also see a sentence for blushing and ways to use butt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use buds in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.