Use the word buffalo in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use buffalo in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for buffalo.
- As we advanced they became scarce; buffalo became scarce; bear, deer, rabbits, sage-hens, even prairie dogs gave out, and we were near starving. (7)
- Do you suppose Buffalo can be as poetical as it was then? (9)
- I stood condemned to waste my youth in idle parades, and hunting the bear and buffalo. (10)
- Smith at the foot of the Big-Horn Mountains the road became a buffalo trail and was lost in the weeds. (7)
- While they waited; the train for Buffalo drew in, and they remained watching it till it started. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for buffalo. Perhaps also see a sentence for brightening and ways to use buffet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use buffalo in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.