Sentence using the word builder. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use builder in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for builder.
- Does a hard-working, greedy builder gain more on a monstrosity than on a decent cottage of equal plainness? (2)
- From their father, the builder, they inherited a talent for bricks and mortar. (8)
- Johnny Builder up before the beaks! (8)
- Johnny Builder, of all men! (8)
- Miss Athene Builder, you were present, I think? (8)
- Miss Builder live here? (8)
- Miss Maud Builder did that. (8)
- Monsieur Ralph Builder has just come. (8)
- Mrs Builder, do you wish to give evidence? (8)
- Possibly these words may meet the eye of a builder or two. (2)
- Shall we merit the punishment of Shahpesh the Persian on Khipil the builder, while the Event is mastering? (10)
- The name John Builder carries weight. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for builder. Perhaps also see a sentence for benevolently and ways to use busshe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use builder in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.