How to use bullet in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bullet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bullet.
- A bullet had clipped a groove in his skull, above the temple; from this the brain protruded in bosses, dropping off in flakes and strings. (7)
- A bullet hissed through the forest and struck a tree near by. (1)
- A bullet struck his rifle. (8)
- A long livid scar across the forehead marked the stroke of a sabre; one cheek was drawn and puckered by the work of a bullet. (1)
- Early in May, Winifred came round to say that Val had been wounded in the leg by a spent bullet, and was to be discharged. (8)
- I went like a bullet: I cannot describe it; I was mad. (10)
- If he says a thing to his wife, she goes true as a bullet to the mark. (10)
- Its mandate exhausted, he sheathes it and trusts to the bullet. (7)
- Joe never said a about a bullet. (8)
- Moreover, they were Englishmen, and anything short of downright bullet facts went to favour the woman. (10)
- That leaden bullet dispersed all unrealities. (10)
- The last copper bullet will be the deciding factor. (8)
- The track of the bullet through his head ached with an intenser anguish. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bullet. Perhaps also see a sentence for blandish and ways to use buffet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bullet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.