Sentences with burdens in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use burdens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for burdens.
- But the modern improvements, as we call them, have multiplied the cares of housekeeping without subtracting its burdens, as they were expected to do. (9)
- He and Gower were struck by a common thought of the extraordinary burdens his indulgence in impulses drew upon him. (10)
- He has had heavy burdens; he is young, hardly formed yet. (10)
- I am the deadest of burdens. (10)
- It burdens and bothers them, and they like to throw it off whenever they can. (9)
- None of her heavy burdens enchained, though she knew the weight of them, with those of other painful souls. (10)
- Radnor shrugged at mention of his personal burdens. (10)
- The personal burdens inflicted on him by her ladyship he prayed for patience to endure. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for burdens. Perhaps also see a sentence for bluntness and ways to use bulsted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use burdens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.