Use the word burial in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use burial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for burial.
- A burial had great interest for the old man. (10)
- A week after her burial, Kirby was found a corpse in the mountain forest. (10)
- After resting himself a moment he would presumably follow one of the retiring burial squads. (1)
- For a while he believed that he had died and been buried, and he tried to recall some portions of the burial service. (1)
- He asked for the name of the place of the burial. (10)
- The burial worried her dreadfully. (8)
- The period of her arrival was ten days subsequent to the burial of her father. (10)
- When convinced that she was dead, Murlock had sense enough to remember that the dead must be prepared for burial. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for burial. Perhaps also see a sentence for brightening and ways to use buffet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use burial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.