Bush example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bush in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bush.
- An old stone linhay, covered to its broken thatch by a huge ivy bush, stood at the angle where the meadows met. (8)
- And presently, looking up from his manuscript, he saw her face still at the railings, peering through a lilac bush. (8)
- But the hope was a bird of short flight from bush to bush until the doctor should speak to confirm it. (10)
- I will not beat about the bush with you. (8)
- Not to beat about the bush, on the next point, let me ask at once what your means of supporting her are. (9)
- Round the edges of both there was a well-trimmed bush of laurel, obscuring only the feet of the dancers from the observing gods. (10)
- She decided not to beat about the bush. (8)
- There she had stood by that bush of dark red roses; had stood to read and decide that Jon must know it all! (8)
- While she remained, a bush of low rambling holly protected her, and they were moving on. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bush. Perhaps also see a sentence for bearer and ways to use burying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bush in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.