Sentences with bushwick in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use bushwick in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bushwick.
- Bushwick sat down before the fire and rubbed his shins with his two hands unrestfully, drawing in a long breath between his teeth. (9)
- Bushwick, I want you to get it straight. (9)
- He lighted a fresh cigar, and while he smoked they dropped away one by one till only Bushwick was left. (9)
- Or had she, in sheer disgust for the turn the affair had been given by that brute Bushwick, thrown up the whole business? (9)
- They sat up talking pleasantly together about impersonal affairs till Bushwick finished his cigar. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bushwick. Perhaps also see a sentence for boasted and ways to use bustled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bushwick in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.